- August 9, 1936 Berlin Summer Olympic Games ticket for the 4x100m relay in which Jesse Owens famously lead the US to the Gold Medal, upsetting the German hosts
- One of the most famous Olympic tickets in the history of the Olympic games
- Owens won the gold medal - his fourth of the Games - in the 4x100m sprint relay when head coach Lawson Robertson replace Jewish-American sprinters Marty Glickman and Sam Stoller with Owens and Ralph Metcalfe, who teamed with Frank Wykoff and Foy Draper to set a world record of 39.8 seconds in the event
- Owens initially protested the last-minute switch, but is now recognized as one of the most important Olympians in history
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.75"
- Excellent condition; some neat writing in bottom right corner of the back and some very minor discolouration along the bottom edge visible from the back. Small and light crease in the top left corner, mostly visible from the back. Very presentable for its age
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please take a look at our other Olympic memorabilia for sale, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos, listed condition is not professionally graded
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.