- 1912 Extremely Rare Vintage Mutual Street Arena Grand Opening Souvenir Program
- Grand opening program for October 7-12, 1912 performances
- Mutual Street Arena located between Dundas St. and Shuter St. was constructed in Toronto for a reported $500,000 in 1912
- Primarily used for curling and ice skating.
- Home of the Toronto Maple Leafs until their 1931 move to Maple Leaf Gardens
- Billed as the largest indoor arena in Canada at the time and held about 7,500 for hockey
- Size: 9" x 12"
- 38 pages; excellent condition, minimal wear on the cover
- Please see photos
- Buyer pays $8.95 for shipping to anywhere in North America
- ITEM ID: D41
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.