- Official souvenir programme for the Mutual Street Arena's grand opening in Toronto, the home of the Toronto Maple Leafs (the Toronto Arenas / St. Pats prior to 1927) until their move to Maple Leaf Gardens in 1931
- The arena's grand opening was between October 7-12 in 1912 for the Toronto Music Festival, opening with a performance by Nathan Franko's Orchestra
- The first hockey game at the arena was played only months later in December, between the Canadiens and the Torontos
- Own an interesting piece of Leafs and Toronto history
- Size: 9" x 12"; 48 pages
- Excellent condition; small tear on right side of cover, and some minor paper loss at the top of the spine. Clean pages throughout with little to no handling wear. Considering its age, the program is in excellent condition and presents very well
- Please check out our other hockey memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# A18
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.