- 1915 letter signed by The President of The National League of Baseball Clubs John K. Tener. A former ball player, Tener was Governor of Pennsylvania prior to taking the N.L. Presidency.
- The letter is addressed to Hon. Martin Brumbaugh who was elected Governor of Pennsylvania after Tener left the post himself. The letter's content refers to a Pass being provided for all the N.L. games in the 1915 season
- The size of the letter is 5 3/8" x 8 1/2" with two pinholes near the top left corner
- Guaranteed Original and Authentic with the signature being authenticated by JSA Authentication. LOA to accompany
- JSA Certification Number BB36102
- Please check out our other baseball memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# B33
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.