- 1930s The Sports Traders Series booklet showcasing Lawn Tennis
- Booklet describes all the rules and regulations when playing lawn tennis
- Blue ink stamp on front cover saying "printed in England"
- Compliments of Murray & Company sporting goods company based in Montreal
- 24 pages
- 2.75" x 4"
- Very good condition; edgewear throughout booklet. Staples are rusting. Minor spine splitting. Little to no notable rips or tears
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to stay up to date on our events and auctions
- Please have a look at all our other vintage tennis memorabilia; combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos, listed condition is not professionally graded
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.