- 1932 photo of Sir Malcolm Campbell and his famous "Bluebird II" car as he was set to attempt to break the automobile speed record at Daytona Beach, which he would do with a speed of 253.968 miles per hour
- A fantastic original image
- Issued by International News and stamped on the back with a full paper caption
- Photo presents well with some wear at the corners from news-room handling
- Size: 8" x 10"
- RMY Auctions Letter of Authenticity
- ITEM ID: C45
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.