- Envelope is signed by legendary aviator pilot Charles A. Lindbergh
- Signature is dated May 1934, and signed in black pen - very clear and presentable
- Envelope is affixed to a backing along with an assortment of Lindbergh memorabilia - titled "33 Hours to Paris - Charles A. Lindbergh"
- Paper clipping detailing Lindbergh's famed flight from New York City to Paris in 1927 above envelope next to a picture of the pilot
- Caption under envelope reads: "The above cover was flown by C.A. Lindbergh from-- to Balboa Heights, Canalzone, in 1928, and was signed by him in 1934. This cover purchased from John Fox Auction (as shown below) for $11.25. It was a part of the Charles F. Meroni Gold Medal Collection"
- The Ryan monoplane, named the Spirit of St. Louis also pictured in the collage
- Size: collection is 16" x 10", envelope itself is approximately 3.5" x 6.5"
- Excellent condition; envelope shows little to no handling wear, with no rips or tears or visible creasing. Overall collection also shows little to no handling wear throughout. Autograph is in excellent shape, very presentable and clean with no visible bleeding or smudging.
- Please check out our other historical memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# A33
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.