- September 27, 1936 program for Ottawa's First International Six-Day Bike Rice in Ottawa, Ontario
- Race was won by a team of Ottawa's own Roy McDonald, and his teammates Bobby Walthour of Woodbridge, New York, and Albert Heaton of Toronto, Ontario
- Race features Canadian Olympic Cycling legend William "Torchy" Peden, who compete in three events for Canada at the 1928 Summer Olympics in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Great condition; some light corner creasing, no rips or tears. Unscored and complete with clean pages throughout 10, 17 and 22
- 7" x 10"
- 14 pages
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other sports memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Please see photos
Item ID# E20
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.