- Vintage Type 1 photo of NHL President Frank Calder presenting the Prince of Wales Trophy to the Boston Bruins' president Wes Adams and team captain Cooney Weiland - trophy awarded to the winner of the Eastern Conference
- The Bruins would go on to beat the Toronto Maple Leafs in the Stanley Cup Finals for their second championship; Weiland retired after the Cup Finals (interestingly, the Bruins won their first Stanley Cup in Weiland's rookie campaign with them)
- International News photo stamp on back
- Central Press Association stamp dated March 16, 1939 on back
- Great condition; light creasing, no rips, no tears
- Please see photos
Item ID# B18
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.