- Rare original 1940s What's What In Baseball book written by Detroit Tigers General Manager Billy Evans
- Cover features the title written inside a question mark, with an autographed baseball substituting the dot
- Evans began his baseball career as the Majors' youngest ever umpire at 22 years old, before becoming the youngest to officiate a World Series game at 25. He became Tigers General Manager in 1946, and is today an inductee of the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Excellent condition; little to no creasing, no rips or tears. Complete with clean pages throughout
- Size: 3" x 6.25"
- 64 pages
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please take a look at our other baseball memorabilia for sale, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.