- September 30, 1946 Original White House Letter - Extending Regrets Re Obtaining President Truman's Autograph
- Signed by Matthew J. Connelly, Secretary to the President
- Size: 6.5" x 9.25"
- Condition; rip and tear free, the letter has folding creases from being mailed in an envelope
- Please check out our other political memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# C43
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.