- Origianl 1950 Associated Press photo from Yankee Stadium, New York
- Dated Oct 6, 1950 Yankees third consecutive World Series win over the Phillies.
- Pictured is a happy quartet back in the clubhouse. Yanks won 3-2, to take 3-0 lead in the Series.
- Left to right are Gene Woodling who scored the winning run; starting pitcher Eddie Lopat, Gerry Coleman, who drove in the winning run, and Tom Ferrick, who got credit for the win
- Size: 8" x 10"
- Condition: no rips or tears but there are a few light surface creases
- ITEM ID: D43
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.