- 1950s Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) felt pennant
- Features artwork of famous CNE landmarks like the Queen Elizabeth Building and the Princess Margaret Fountain
- Good condition; raphics are clean with minimal cracking, all tassels are intact, the tip shows some light wear, no pinholes
- Size: 22" (length)
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other historical memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID: A1
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.