- 1955 Bill Haley and his Comets studio photo from "Rock 'N Roll Pioneer" by James J. Kreigsmann
- Although nobody really "invented" rock 'n roll, Bill Haley and his Comets did about as much as anyone to lay claim to it. He took the largely black sound that people were clamoring for, but was able to present it to the mainstream with his clean cut appearance. "Rock Around the Clock" was a smash hit and even helped solidify the name for the genre
- The offered studio photo of Haley from about the time he was taking the world by storm presents beautifully with some wear from age and handling
- Taken by photographer James J. Kreigsmann and stamped on the front, there is also a large captions on the back from 1956 about an upcoming concert
- Size: 8" x 10"
- Please see photos
- RMY Auctions Letter of Authenticity
- ITEM ID: C45
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.