- March 13, 1961 over-sized press photo of Heavyweight Championship boxing match between Floyd Patterson and Ingemar Johansson at the Miami Beach Convention Center
- Stamped on back by United Press International (UPI)
- Photo features Patterson watching Johansson trying to get up after being knocked down
- In the third fight between Patterson and Johansson, Patterson retains heavyweight crown by knocking out Johansson in the sixth round
- Johansson took title from Patterson in their first fight in 1959, before Patterson returned the favor in their 1960 second fight
- Very good condition; light creasing along edges and corners as well as a folding crease originally from being mailed. Some minor tearing on either side of the folding crease. Small X written in blue pen in top right corner
- Size: 11" x 14"
- Glory Days recently completed the purchase of large collection of vintage boxing items from Steve Lott which were part of the memorabilia displayed and or archived by The Boxing Hall of Fame Las Vegas.
- Steve Lott is well known in fight circles as CEO of the Boxing Hall of Fame Las Vegas, as a fight manager and a boxing film historian
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other boxing memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# E5
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.