- 1964 Baltimore Orioles Pennant Fever LP Record featuring "What happened to the city of Baltimore, Maryland in the summer of 1964"
- This record was recorded after the 4th place finish of the Baltimore Orioles in 1963, officially announcing that the team was ready to compete for a pennant in the 1964 MLB season
- The Orioles added 19 year old pitching phenomenon Wally Bunker and manager Hank Bauer for the 1964 season to solidify their contention for the MLB pennant
- 11.75" x 11.75"
- Excellent condition: edges of the record sleeve are in great shape, no visible markings, no fading of any labels. Record in excellent condition
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to stay up to date on upcoming auctions and events
Please take a look at our other baseball and unique music memorabilia, combined shipping is available
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos, listed condition is not professionally graded
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.