- May 25th 1965 Cassius Clay official dressing room pass for 2nd fight Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston
- Heavyweight Championship fight between Muhammad Ali and Sonny Liston. Historically significant artifact from the rematch between Cassius Clay and Sonny Liston held in Lewiston, Maine. Held in a converted high school hockey rink. Liston went into the ring as the betting favorite. Liston went down in the first round from what some referred to as a "phantom punch"
- It appeared that Liston was able to get up, but chose no to. Clay was awarded a first-round KO.
- This pass would allow the holder to visit both Clay's and Liston's dressing rooms.
- The dressing room pass is numbered 0586 and remains in very good condition with some staining and scrapbook marks on the back
- Measurements: 4" diameter
- Please see photos
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.