- Amazing letter from former Canadian Prime Minister and Nobel Prize winner Lester B. Pearson (known as Mike to his friends and family) to Harold Ballard, owner of the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Dated January 23, 1969
- Letter thanks Ballard for the Leafs ties gifted to him and his brother Vaughan, and indicates that he will wear his while watching the Canadiens play at The Forum to "help keep [his] allegiance straight in the midst of an unfriendly atmosphere."
- Letter is on Commission on International Development letterhead from Pearson's office in Ottawa
- "Dear Harold" written in the hand of Pearson in blue ballpoint pen; signature also signed in blue ballpoint pen while the content of the letter is typed
- Letter of Authenticity provided by JSA - Certification Number Z86707
- Great condition; some tape repair and discolouration around the edges, no creasing aside from folding creases. No rips or tears. Very presentable condition overall
- Size: 8" x 10"
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other political memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# D43
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.