- July 16th-19th 1970 Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Atlanta Braves Program
- These are the first games to take place in the newly built Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Features a photo of Dock Ellis in his infamous no-hitter against the San Diego Padres on June 12, 1970 while under the influence of LSD
- Dimensions: 7" x 10.5"
- 26 pages
- Great condition; very small tear along the right edge of the front cover as well as notable soiling and scuffing on the right. Some very light creases near the centre of the front cover as well. Some visible soiling on the back cover. Interior pages are complete, unscored and largely clean throughout with some soiling along the right edge of the first pages
- Please see photos, listed condition is not professionally graded
- Check out our other vintage baseball memorabilia; combined shipping is available
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to stay up to date on our events and auctions
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.