- Vintage boxing poster promoting the Thrilla in Manila world heavyweight championship fight between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier on September 30, 1975
- The Thrilla in Manila marked the third and final world heavyweight championship fight between Ali and Frazier. They split the first two fights, winning one each by decision, including a controversial decision in Ali's favour. This rubber match was one of the most anticipated fights in history as a result. It ended with Ali winning via corner stoppage prior to the 15th round as Frazier was unable to answer the bell for the final round. Afterwards, Ali collapsed from exhaustion and was quoted as saying, "I was as close to death as I could imagine."
- Original lithograph by LeRoy Neiman, famed sports artist
- Size: 24" x 16" on the paper art stock. Poster itself is 22" x 14"
- Great condition; very light surface wrinkles along the perimeter, no rips, no tears
- Please check out our other boxing memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# B40
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.