- February 25, 1976 WHA hockey program for a game between the Minnesota Fighting Saints and San Diego Mariners at the St. Paul Civic Center in St. Paul, Minnesota
- In their final game before the organization folded, the Fighting Saints defeated the Mariners 2-1 in overtime, with their final goal scored by Hockey Hall of Famer Dave Keon
- Cover features a large photo of Mariners captain Andre Lacroix
- The next season, the Cleveland Crusaders moved to Minnesota and were also named the Fighting Saints
- The Fighting Saints were coached by long-time Hockey Night in Canada broadcaster Harry Neale
- Great condition; little to no creasing, no rips or tears. “Last Game 2/25/76” written in pen at bottom right corner of the front cover. Unscored and complete with clean pages throughout, though some light checks and writing on the lineup card
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other vintage hockey memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# B34
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.