- 1980 Toronto Blue Jays MLB baseball season fold-out pocket schedule
- Features photos of Blue Jays broadcasters Tom Cheek and Earlyn Wynn
- Tom Cheek was he inaugural Blue Jays play by play broadcaster, serving on radio from 1977 to 2003, calling 4 306 consecutive games, and is most famous for his call of Joe Carter's famous walk-off home run to win the 1993 World Series, saying "touch 'em all, Joe! You'll never hit a bigger home run in your life!"
- Early Wynn was a nine time all-star Starting Pitcher for the Washington Senators, Cleveland Indians, and Chicago White Sox, winning the 1959 Cy Young Award with the White Sox, and winning 300 games in his career. He was a Blue Jays broadcaster from 1977 to 1980.
- Cheek was the 2013 winner of the Ford C. Frick Award for broadcasting and contributions to baseball, and died in 2005 at the age of 66
- Wynn was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1972, and died in 1999 at the age of 79
- Excellent condition; little to no visible handling wear
- Size: 2.5" x 4" when closed
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other baseball memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# B9
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.