- 1988 Stanley Cup Finals, Game 4 program from May 26, 1988 at Northlands Coliseum
- Edmonton Oilers win the game 8-3 over the Boston Bruins to sweep the series and win the Stanley Cup
- Gretzky wins his fourth and final cup in his last game ever with the Oilers, before being traded to the Los Angeles Kings on August 9, 1988. Gretzky's father, Walter Gretzky, told Wayne hours after this game that the Oilers were actively working to trade him
- The series is remembered for the power failure that occurred during game four at Boston Garden, which caused that contest to be suspended. The league decided to replay game four at Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton, at the site, date and time that was originally scheduled for game five.
- Excellent condition; little to no creasing, no rips or tears. Unscored and complete
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other Stanley Cup and hockey memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# D37
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.