- Vintage 1989 Paul McCartney World Tour booklet complete with great pictures and stories
- Program contains tour itinerary, lengthy profiles of the band members, descriptions of the tour's stages and logistics, and an extended description of the Friends of the Earth environmental network endorsed by McCartney. Most of the booklet consists of McCartney's reflections upon his life and career, illustrated by old photos
- Excellent condition - little to no creasing, no rips or tears. All 98 pages in tact
- Size: 9" x 12"
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other Beatles memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# B18
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.