- Original 1993 trophy to commemorate the Toronto Blue Jays setting the all-time American League attendance record, issued to staff at year's end
- The Blue Jays had an astonishing 4,057,947 fans attend games during the regular season at the Skydome, which is still the record in the American League (the National League record - and MLB record - was also set in 1993, by the Colorado Rockies)
- The Toronto Blue Jays also won the World Series in 1993, finishing the season on Joe Carter's historic game winning homerun in Game 6 of the series - the first ever World Series won on Canadian soil
- This particular trophy was issued to Blue Jays staff member Scott Koch
- Great condition aside from a significant chip on the back of the base. Otherwise, clean and very presentable
- Beautiful piece for any serious Jays collector
- Size: approximately 6" x 6.25" x 7.5" height
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (glorydayscollectibles) to keep yourself updated on our upcoming auctions and events
- Please check out our other baseball memorabilia, combined shipping is available
- Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have
- Please see photos
Item ID# D36
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.