- 1997 Detroit Red Wings Stanley Cup Championship ring paperweight encased in Lucite
- 1997 was the second year in a row that the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup, this ring was manufactured to commemorate their victory.
- The paperweight is made of Lucite with a Stanley Cup championship ring embedded inside.
- Manufactured by Jostens in the
- Size: 2" x 2" x 2"
- Condition: a few scuffs, no scratches or chips
- Please see photos
- Item ID: C28
Glory Days Collectibles is Canada’s Largest Private Collection Ensemble That Hosts an Impressive Variety
of Vintage Sports, Rock & Roll, Hollywood, Advertising and Political Memorabilia.
Newly Staffed By Knowledgeable Hobby Veterans - Bringing First Class Service To All Collectors.
***BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR SITE AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY ACQUIRING NEW & INTERESTING COLLECTIBLES WEEKLY.***
Please e-mail us if you require additional pictures.
Visit the Glory Days Ebay store for even more great deals on rare Sports Memorabilia, Game Used Items, Autographs, Programs, Media Guides, Game Tickets and much more!
Combined Shipping Always Available.